Monday, September 2, 2013

neon + ring review









 dress: H&M only $5!! loving this one | Sandals: Rainbows (old) | Ring: Modern design | earrings: From Peru
Hayden's outfit: Onesie (gifted) | Shorts: H&M similar ones here | Sneakers: Converse

I was contacted by modern design to do a review on one of their tungsten rings.
I chose the one here with the roman numerals on it. I've always liked roman numerals for some reason I just wish that you can customize the numbers on the ring to put a special meaning. 
I would love to have put my sons birthday.
The ring fit my finger perfectly, just gliding on and off (no struggle thank god).
I'm thinking about putting the ring on a chain so that I can wear it as a necklace the minute I saw it, it gave me an urban feel and that idea just popped in my head. 
They have all types of rings from engagement to titanium to diamond earrings. 
So if your interested in any just check their site or hint your lover you found a great website on rings ;)

Oh btw I just wanted to know if you guys liked my sons look and if I should add him to my blog sometimes. Just an idea let me know.
xx

*sponsored post.




4 comments:

  1. u look like a goddess!!!! gorgeous ur lil one is freaking adorableeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love that dress sweety :)).
    I'm a new fan!! following you now via gfc, hope you could check out my site and do the same dear ♥ ♥ :))

    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the color of the dress and yes, you should definitely do style posts for your son :)

    x
    Liz
    Indulgera Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Love your look from head to toe! Cute child :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB