Sunday, September 29, 2013

Light hues/ mommy and baby post






Me: bfs chambray similar one here 
Jeans: Danice loving these
Sandals: Aldos on sale now!

Hayden
Flannel: Childrens place another cute one
Jeans: RUM
Sneakers: Jordans
I do not have my camera so these were taken with my iphone 5 not bad right?
Met up with my sis for a lunch date with my babeh boy.
He finally started to walk on his own the other day only took him forever (he was being lazy). We all knew he can do it. Kept it simple and casual it ended up being a little chilly.
I'm so looking for fall though are you?
Connect with me.
xo
Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. my goodness he is so cute!! and you are one chic mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One gorgeous mama is right!! The phone takes incredible images of you both!!!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur lil guy looks adorable! i love ur pantsss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh he's so gorgeous! And as are you of course! ♥

    xx
    http://blog.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look
    You look beautiful
    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/

    Irena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB