Friday, August 9, 2013

Street art



Sweater: Marshalls | Cuffed shorts: Urban outfitters (old) cute ones here |  
sandals: Rainbows love these here


I just wanted to make something clear to everyone. I dress myself and take opinions from other people when asked.
Other than that I dress myself whether it's good or bad, yeah sometimes my look is not always well like my Bubbles post my bf chose the shoes that I did NOT want to wear I would've easily worn sandals (duh its summer) or my nike dunk sky high wedge for a laid back look which was what I really was going for. Seems like some people take it upon themselves to give themselves credit for something that does not exist.  I always give credit where its due.
My bf takes most if not all of my photos (he needs to get better) or my twin sister who knows me oh so well and does even better. (ok im done :) ). I like to inspire people just as many of you inspire me.
Moving on....

I've been seeing a lot of this "love over money" all around Brooklyn.
I love it and the message it's spreading.
If you follow me on Instagram  I have posted a few others one I've seen.
I love a dull wall that has been recreated with lovely art.
What do you guys think?
xo

Connect with me

Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin


10 comments:

  1. wonderful blog! :) great pictures!
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background to underline your outfit!

    xoxo
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the background! how i wish i cud find that here in our place...dang! :(

    sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I'm like you in that aspect--always giving credit when it needs to be given, and taking it only when its yours. You're a lovely lady!

    The background of these pics is really neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great and worth reading post dear! I am totally liking your whole outfit nas that street art.

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog Philippines by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun backdrop for your cute, casual look!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great street art! So unique and creative! Love your casual look!

    http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB