Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Haydens 1st Birthday







My younger sister loves to bak and from scratch she made these delicious cake pops
and cookies.
In love with his cake.
My sister made jello with swedish fish in the middle.

Can get supplies from birthday express

My baby turned one the other day. Time just came and went.
Time really does fly on by. We threw a dr seuss themed party for him. Not only because I loved it but he does as well. He has the doll and drags him everywhere.
 Most of the inspiration came from Pinterest :)
 I loved the way everything turned out.
What kind of themes have you guys had?



2 comments:

  1. Your little one is adorable! Glad everyone had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not very good with hosting and planning stuff so I haven't tried a cute party like this!! But seeing all this cute stuff makes me want to try!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB