Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hair care Favorites


I have such horrible hair. It is always frizzy especially when I straighten and it all of a sudden rains it will frizz like crazy and turn wavy. When I was pregnant my hair was super smooth and shiny even post pregnancy. 
I loved it, but now it's back to it's original state. So these 2 products come in very handy.



My sister gifted this product Cholesterol to me for Christmas and I have to say that I love this product.
It deep conditions my hair and leaves it frizz free with so much shine, making my hair extra soft too.
I use this maybe once or twice every two weeks since I do have another hair mask. I do this after I shampoo and towel dry my hair.  I highly recommend this and it is super affordable for a decent size jar.


This second product I bought at target last year. The thing that I absolutely love about this product is that its organic, no animal testing, paraban free, gluten free and more. I slather this on my hair, shower keep it on for about a half hour then rinse and shampoo after.  Like the last product this leaves my hair frizz free, without feeling greasy and super light weight. This was a little more money but totally worth it a little does go a long way too. You can purchase this here

If you try out these products or have tried them let me know how it has worked for you.
xo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! Sounds like great products!

    http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiration. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friends! My name is kamlesh kumar sharma I am very sad about my Skin problem. My Skin is so dull & down and after sometime my Skin is not looking so good. Thanks to klinik Esthetika to tight my skin with skin tightening. Tight your skin with skin tightening .

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post on hair care
    I love the style of blogging here on twinn-love.blogspot.com
    you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep up the good work you're doing here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB