Thursday, July 4, 2013

A little touch of gold



  Zara Vest | H&M tank and skirt (sale) | Shoedazzle shoes, loving these | rayban



I'm more of a dress type girl so wearing this skirt was different. I kept feeling like it was rising up.
I bought it for $7 quite the steal if you ask me. Added the vest to make it edgy so that it didn't look too posh.
Did I ever mention how much I love those shoes.
The heel is everything.  
Now that google reader is gone come follow me via bloglovin its more convenient.

xo

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the colour scheme of this outfit! And those heels, girl they're A-mazing! xoxo

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy look nice ootd ur rockin it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey very nice blog you add interesting posts. Best regards and look me up on my blog . Maybe follow ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB