Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Into the wild



 Tank && hand made necklace: bfs (similar one here) | Earrings: Aldos similar one here

From my last post you can obviously tell that I've cut my hair. 
"Ratchet" hair as my bf calls it, because its like it has a mind of its own. 
I don't like to do casual looks like this often because I like to get dressed up its just one of those luxuries I once took for granted. How is everyone? I'm trying to put myself on a better schedule to blog more often I have so much to do && great wonderful things coming up. 
I feel I have been blessed with everything that has happened with me due to my blog && every opportunity that has knocked on my door && I am forever grateful I love all my readers && friends I have made through blogging. 
Have a lovely day.
xo

 

5 comments:

  1. nice necklace :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are adorable dear!

    Also, GFC is shutting down on July 1st so I wanted to make sure that we stay connected via Bloglovin!
    I just checked to make sure that I'm connected with you on Bloglovin so I hope you would do the same ;)))

    Stay in touch!
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB