Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Behavior




Dress: Topshop similar one with a nice pattern here  |Sandals: Zara similar here && here | Glasses: Beacons closet similar here

My birthday was a couple of days ago. I'm 23 O M G. I don't even look like it.
I spent the day with my family in Dumbo. Then went all the way to queens to have dinner.
Overall it was a lovely day.
Do you guys have anything special going on this week?
I'll be visiting my parents hopefully catch me a little break for myself haha.

xo

Connect with me.
Twitter, Instagram, bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. Love the casualness of this outfit .

    Love your blog, would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC '? Let me know :)

    Fashion Factive
    Fashion Factive on Bloglovin

    Fashion Factive on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy being 23, it was one of my favorite ages lol of that makes any sense. I'll be turning twenty seven next month. Fack!! Breathes... Thank you God for letting me be around for this long, but must time go by so fast? End rant lol. You looked great, your pic reminds me of satc one with Carrie and her balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB