Saturday, June 22, 2013

All black everything ...


dress: H&M loving this one here | Necklace: from peru | earrings: street vendor, loving these

Ok so its not all completely black. I honestly always wanted a maxi dress. I'm so short I feel like it makes me look a little taller (or to me at least). I think I'd prefer this dress if it had a slit at the leg which I thought it did I guess I was confused with another dress none the less I love the simplicity of it with statement pieces. 
That's how I've just been dressing these past couple of days. 
 As you know I cut my hair and for some reason I'm still super lazy to style it so I have still been braiding it.
I'm not the best braider but I've gotten better haha.

 xo

Connect with me

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB