Sunday, May 12, 2013

Boys club



Tee: BBC | Skirt: Forever21 | Booties: Aldos

 My hair became super long out of nowhere & I've pretty much gave up on it so I've been braiding it
and keeping it up lately. I'm loving braids again for some reason it just gives a nice chic finish and before I go
Happy Mother's day to all of you mamas out there *gives virtual hug*
This is my first one. I'm happy and I would not have my life any other way.
 xo
Don't forget to enter my giveaway.
Your chances of winning are pretty high.

twitter, instagram, bloglovin 

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your look... from the clothes to the hair, it looks so lovely.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look!!! Nice booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice look!! love the skirt paired with the tee
    thank you for sweet comment, would you like to follow each other?
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look beautiful, great shoes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!! Happy mothers day to you too doll!!! Can't wait for the giveaway!!! :) xoxoxo p.s. love the braided look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice earrings! sad that I don't even have an ear hole.

    http://www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girly!!! here's my email!! :) :) :) awatts8888@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice look!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB