Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bold



Tank: Urbanoutfitters | Sunglasses: Beaconscloset | Shoes: Aldos

Loving the spring weather here in NY.
 I was at an animal shelter yesterday looking for a dog to adopt. 
I'm gonna go back today hopefully and bring someone home. As some of you may know my baby who has made several appearances on this blog, past away over a month ago. I miss him terribly and it seems so sudden and soon to find another companion but there are personal reasons behind it. 
I'm hoping for the best. I turn into a complete nut when it comes to making people aware as to why they should check animal shelters first before walking into a store but that is another story one where hopefully most of you if not all are aware as to why it should be your first stop. Everyone of course is entitled to their opinion. For those of you who do not think they can get a pure bred in a shelter may you think again for my beloved Casio was a pure bred && there are so many wonderful animals waiting to have a forever home.
Well I'm off to start the day.
 

xx

Connect with me.


16 comments:

  1. I love your sunglasses and your sandals!

    xx

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your loss! ): I hope you find a new pet soon!

    Love the sunglasses!

    xoxo
    Dipika
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally agree with you in what you say about dogs. I wish you good luck for your future new dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sad about your dog, may he rest in peace. I understand you, when my family lost our chihuahua Benchy, we were heartbroken. We took a few months to heal but it go depressing not having someone following you around, or welcome you with a wagging taile and running around you when you get home so we got a dog. They are perfect for anxiety, Rocky, my own dog makes me feel more secure at home, and when I'm walking around the neighborhood. They really do love us unconditionally. Share with us who your new fur baby is once you bring it home. Adoption should be the only option. Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit, love your sunnies!
    so sorry to hear about you dog, i hope you find a new friend at the animal shelter. One of my brother's dog is from the lost dogs home and she's the best.
    would you like to follow each other? let me know and i'll follow back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe so your so sweet!!! My sister is the same way, she loves animal shelters and has about 3 dogs from there! lol... I hope you find a new cute companion!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother volunteers at an animal shelter and when we got our pup we went there first, too. They're all so sweet and cute!! I can't wait to see what your pup is going to look like, how exciting :D

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  8. your sunglasses are great and how beautiful is the blossom?! xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and stylish spring look! Love your shoes!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey dear!
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog <3 followed you btw, hope you can follow back and check out my new blog post on http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/2013/05/youre-from-70s-but-im-90s-btch.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear!
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty outfit! I hope you find a great dog in the shelter!

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome. There's nothing more that I have to say. Just awesome. Really!

    xxx
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB