Monday, March 4, 2013

Hair Talk


Hi dolls,
Now some of you may know that ever since my pregnancy my hair has been crazy.
It took forever for it to get to its length none the less losing hair all the time since then. 
I love short hair but when I get bored styling it (there's only so much you can do) I instantly want long hair to do things to it.
So if your on the hunt for cheap human hair extensions then this site Besthairbuy.com
is the place to look for it.
They have a wide range of selections such as hair color, length, type of hair or texture.
It is real human hair so it looks completely natural. How do you think celebrities go from cutting their hair one day and looking long and full the next? The only difference with them is that they spend a lot of money for it.

I've been  dying to do this braid I just love the messy braid look but my hair is not that long 
and it's been really fragile.


It really could not get any easier than this to just use tape remy hair extensions. This is one of the newest ways to put on hair extensions and fairly easy at that. No one would be able to tell you have any hair extension on at all.



There are days when you just want long full hair
and if you have hard to grow hair then you should turn to hair extensions.
To have fullness and length.
If you love to do your hair in different style such as myself you should give Besthairbuy a shot.
They have great deals on real human hair extension and they are there to help you (if needed).
I hope you girls found this helpful.
Til next time
xo
Twtitter, instagram, bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. very cool thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim K's hair is always so pretty! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB