Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pops of Colours



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
f21Wool Princess Coat , Aldos booties, sisters pink beanie (grandmother made it)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

My adventures from yesterday.
Walked over the Brooklyn bridge. It was freezing but we managed to snap a few shots.
Headed over to Chelseas Market if your ever in the NY area I highly recommend this place.
It's beautiful and has all of these great bakeries and little shops.
 Plus it's in a great neighborhood
you will not be disappointed.
xo

8 comments:

  1. super cute beanie great pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hat!

    xoxo
    kareena

    http://losangelesbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink beanie :) & i love that chelsea market still has lights up! x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    You look amazing,love this post!
    Your blog is one of my favorite!
    Check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are really cute on that photo !

    Wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    Please let me know! :) I follow back right away.
    xoxo

    missdoodlesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB