Sunday, February 3, 2013

Beyonce bowl!


So everyone seems to be calling it on twitter. 
Im not a sports fanatic but i had to tune into the halftime show because of Beyonce. I have to say that I absolutely loved her performance.
She always shows 100% in her performances and this one is one to remember to say the least .


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image from theybf.com


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image from Chicago tribune

I loved her outfit. All black with thigh high socks even throwing her jacket in the audience. Who would've  thought that she was going to perform her old songs from her previous albums and then had  Kelly and Michelle for some Destinys child throwbacks.
I hope they decide to do a comeback but that's just me wishful thinking.
Did you guys enjoy her performance ?

Xo



2 comments:

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB