Monday, January 7, 2013

Hi :)


Its been a while I know. I just don't have anyone to shoot for me
and I don't want to use my tripod its just not the same.
In the meanwhile I have been doing a bunch of painting.
I bought plant pots because I'm going to try to grow my own food. It's just something I want to try but the seeds are out of season so I have to wait but for now I painted them.
:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                An amateur.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

                Some of my January favorites black && white with a hint of color. 
               Stay tuned I have great things coming up && opportunities I was given that I'm excited        about. I also want to thank all of my followers for this lovely journey && still reading my blog and being patient with me I love you all. 
xo

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB