Saturday, December 1, 2012

confetti



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
         f21 top, f21 jeans, Aldos watch && earrings Zara shoes


It's been a hassle for me to lose the rest of my baby weight you gain some you
lose some and then gain some more again. I just love to eat and frankly my metabolism isn't up to par as it once was. Also don't mind my bed the fact that it was a complete mess. Can't believe it's been a year since I've found out I was pregnant and now he's here. I'm so happy :)
Til next time 
xo.
insta- @devin_olivia

9 comments:

  1. Your outfit is gorgeous! Love it!

    xx Dara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry it definitely takes some time to get back to pre-pregnancy weight... it took 9+ months to gain it all so of course it's gonna take a little longer to get back to where you once were. But you look great! Love the shoes XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! I love your blouse and watch :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur eyes you look adorable sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love those heels :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Hoping for a shoe closet like yours ;].

    XOXO,
    KIMBERLY
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sales guapísima en la foto,de verdad! He visto algunos de tus looks y me parecen geniales,espero que te pases por mi blog!
    Ps. if you like my blog,Wanna follow each other?
    Un besito desde las Islas Canarias http://enendele.blogspot.com.es
    Anggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB