Friday, October 12, 2012

my fall must haves && wish list


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




1. Rock star jeans   2. Brotzman bootie from Aldos      3. Essie nail polish in a cut above  4.chunky sweater 

1. Isabel Marant sneakers  2. Prada cat eye sunnies  3. "Half way" rings

  The top 4 are my fall must haves all other remaining are on my wish list. Those Isabel Marant sneakers I've been secretly loving for a while now. They have a hidden wedge, my sister bought an alternative one at ASOS with a budget friendly price && they look adorable. Also I've gained a liking to these half way rings I saw another blogger wear them and it looked really nice.

xo



2 comments:

  1. ooh nice! Those Isabel Marant sneakers are gorgeous! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start dressing girlier - if that's what we call it now. But I love the selections that you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB