Wednesday, August 15, 2012

mash up


Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket
stay cool kids.


Photobucket 

Photobucket
from top: sisters top H&M shorts Aldo sandals, striped iner dress, sheer top necessary clothing,
f21 shorts, purse beacons closet


These are just a few photos from the past week.
I'm due next week! I'm not gonna lie I'm extremely nervous about giving birth.
I have so many emotions running thru my head.
My doctor says he's not ready to go tho so I have to keep walking and what not.
I feel so uncomfortable now a days I don't know how some women do it.
I shall keep you all updated.
You can follow my rants on twitter.
xo

P.S I'm trying to catch up on some blogs I usually like to respond to all comments
I've just been exhausted but it will be done. 
:)




4 comments:

  1. Not much longer now! You look absolutely beautiful in all of these pictures!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely blog! wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment! i love that striped dress

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww your so gorgeous!!! look at that tummy!! don't worry girl the nerves will pass and turn into nothing but excitement!!! If i don't talk to you before you give birth, i wish you a safe and healthy delivery for you and your baby!! :) ♥ good luck doll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB