Sunday, June 10, 2012

im on fire

29 weeks 4 days

Photobucket


Photobucket  
f21 dress, soda sandals

My family and I went out to eat at my favorite Peruvian restaurant for my little sister's birthday.
I opted for this dress it's about the only thing I really have that flatters my new figure.
 I can't wait to meet my bundle of joy it's like nothing else matters to me anymore except my child (not even shopping).
 
Does anyone wear cover girls lash blast water proof mascara? 
I recently started to use it again and normally I do not use makeup remover to take off makeup
I'll just take it off in the shower but since it's waterproof it doesn't come off.
I've noticed that my lashes get super hard and has even fallen off -.-
I hate that it does that to my lashes I never had a problem with any other water proof mascara and
luckily I do have makeup remover it literally saved my lashes. 
Ok im done ranting 

 Have a lovely day
 

9 comments:

  1. your new figure is lovely and that dress compliments it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, you look so so so beautiful!!! and i really love your dress. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wheres baby?? ur so little! haha u look amazing girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww your so beautiful prego!! i love that dress on you!! and i have the 24 lash blast mascara and eeeeghghh!! so hard to get off!! harder than waterproof i think!! its the black tube one!! It gives me great length but taking it off is too hard of a process! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love the dress :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in that dress! :) It's really sweet seeing you this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit! you look lovely! That lashblast did a number on my lashes also. I bought the f21 mascara for $1! and it rulz!
    badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your Blog (Saw it on a sidebar showing this pic above). You look stunning! This dress is so amazing. When i was pregnant, i used to shop normal clothes too, cause i never found any maternity clothes i liked, they all are so..old fashioned.
    Anyway, very pretty.
    Check out my page if you want, having a big Giveaway!

    Janine

    http://theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-rock-giveaway-theamazingworldofj.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog.
    LOVE the dress very pretty.
    New follower =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB