Wednesday, May 30, 2012

studs and peach



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

zara vest, bfs white tee, Aldos loafers

I'm getting big guys!! :) I was 27 weeks when these were taken I'm now 28 weeks.
Time is sure flying.We found this little area to shoot the photos after we devoured chipotle.
It was gorgeous had a waterfall on these walls && the little tunnel to walk to the other side.
I don't know why I haven't realized this little place before. I'm obsessed with my new loafers I'm so glad I didn't buy the Jeffrey Campbell ones I'm always up for a good bargain.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
f21 dress, bfs bracelet Aldos watch && shoes

I went strollling around the city yesterday to meet up with my sister.
I am so glad that I brought flats with me because I fell and my bf was walking ahead of me && didn't realize while everyone just stared at my helpless self. Luckily I landed on my knees and not my belly I would have panicked. Someone rudely stepped on me right where there was a crack on the floor leading to my fall. Aside from that we went to enjoy a much needed lunch at our fav spot cafe habana.
I'm going to rest for the majority of the day my knees feel so sore with cuts.
Til next time
xo

Tweet me

8 comments:

  1. how dare they!!!!!! so sorry that happened to you hun!!! falling while prego is sooo scary!! but glad you and baby ok :) thanks for sharing!! love seeing how big your getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorg.. im glad your okay .

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!!!!! so happy u guys r ok!!! im sorry doll but u look hott hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sense of style and lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty!
    I'm sorry you fell and got hurt :[

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.
    olympic park bicycles 2012 london

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB