Friday, May 11, 2012

patriotic



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
f21 everything except watch and shoes both from Aldos

Time is surely flying by. I'm 6 months and I'm getting soo big :).
I thank god that my feet haven't swelled up 24/7 it happens at such random moments.
I have so much to do with such little time. I haven't even planned my baby shower yet.
I just got off work and figured I might as well blog about my look for today.
I've had such a long horrible week that I'm kicking off my heels and I'm going to relax
for the duration of the day I did go  shoe shopping after work. I ought to do a haul
on my findings.
Until next time
xo
Tweet Me



7 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! That print is so pretty on you! Loving those shoes as well!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot momma. You look Fab girl! Ur so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...congrats hun! You look so pretty!

    Stay beautiful! *Smooches*
    Nique

    www.chubbydivaonadime.com
    @chubbydivanique

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning lady!!! its so exciting see your tummy get bigger!!!! hope next week is better for you! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB