Monday, April 30, 2012

Palm trees

Where there are palm trees, there is paradise.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Urban outfitter spiked headband, love culture top, f21 shorts, accessories f21&& Aldos

Excuse me for my long hiatus I'm not too sure why I haven't blogged except that I've been tired, working, and have had little time to do so. I did go on vacation with my bf and his family.
I had such a great time I gained 5 lbs in one week. Couldn't deny the food I was given, a girls gotta eat no?
I like to keep my life a little private but as you all should know I'm 24 weeks now! Starting my 6 months and time sure is flying. These photos were taken just a week ago


Photobucket


&& it's a boy! The first boy in my family since who knows when, so it's pretty much a big deal.
I couldn't be any happier I can't wait to meet my little prince.
Despite this great news
I'm recovering from a horrible cold this weekend I'm sure the drastic change in weather got me sick.
So I'll
be making myself cozy in bed for the day with some tea and netflix at hand.
Have a lovely day.
xo



7 comments:

  1. aawwwwwwww i love it!!!!! you are glowing!!!! thanks so much for sharing!! i've missed your posts!!! xoxoxo p.s. glad your feeling better hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! So happy for you 2 :) and you're beautiful as ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pops of colour! Also, congrats! That is so fantastic to hear you've going to have a beautiful baby boy! How wonderful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah escuse me hott momma! hehe i love it u look amazing girl! yaaay for boys they ar thee bestest.. glad ur feeling better girly take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah! you're pregnant?! where have i been on blogger?! lol... congratulations. and for a prego, you look fantabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! your preggo, so am I! :) Congrats to you! New Follower! :)

    www.lovelucinda.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB