Wednesday, March 7, 2012

road to nowhere


The beauty of nature that most will never understand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 top and jeans and shoes, Aldos clutch, paola loves to shop sunnies

It is kind of hard to believe that this is still Brooklyn.
I would have never thought not in a million years that they had views such as this.
It was breathtaking and I can' t wait to come back when the weather gets warmer.
I just bought this clutch the other day I am keeping an eye out for the neon green clutch
to be in stock again. I went to a couple of other Aldo stores and they were all sold out.
I guess I will just have to wait til my job receives them again.

Have a lovely day
xx

TWEET ME


9 comments:

  1. such a nice place for nature walks! just perfect! and love your floral shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool sunnies!<3
    xoxo,
    Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love!
    I nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award. I follow you, and I feel like you definitely deserve it. :) Enjoy! <3
    http://eyelineraddict.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award-my-fifth-award.html

    Sarah, The Perks of Being Porcelain

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit!! thats prolly why ur one of my fav fashion bloggers!! Your style is sooo different and unique!! ♥ ayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun clutch and a neon green one sounds even better!


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look!!

    I welcome you to my blog soooochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look!!

    I welcome you to my blog soooochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB