Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My exciting news



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
urban outfitters cardi, f21 jeans, Aldos boots and earrings.

So I have been missing but that was all due to my lack of internet connections, school and work, but if you do follow me on twitter you already know about my hectic life and what is about to come of it.
For the rest of you I am just going to throw it out there that I am having a baby :)
I'm starting to show a little despite these photos making it look too good to be true.
I am about 14 wks and 2 days. So do not be shocked when I start to blow up in these coming months on my blog. I could not be any happier and I thank you all for still leaving wonderful comments during my hiatus I will be back for regular blog scheduling.
Have a lovely day
xo
Tweet me

9 comments:

  1. ooohhhhh my goodness!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! that is sooooo exciting!! i loved being prego!! awww ur gonna be one hott momma!! :) so happy for you lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it & I am completely excited for you! You're going to be a wonderful mother & I can't wait to see what outfits you come up with during your pregnancy. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting!!!!! awee ur first? congrats.. and i love the outfit. u look good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, good news! Congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!:D You definitely have the glow.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB