Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hi


Welcome to the new year people.
(I know I'm so late I've been on a hiatus trust me it's not what I wanted)
Hope your new year is filled with joy as will the rest of the year.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
topman t shirt (my bfs), H&M shorts and scarf, gifted tights and bracelets

So I translated the t-shirts meaning and it said "rare bloom". It's french I suppose,
but when you do other research on this "saignant fleurir" it said bloody and that's it as if it was unfinished. I guess it makes sense since there's flowers on the shirt in a triangle.
Not sure what the triangle signifies. Does anyone care about the beyonce and jay-z baby name?
I'm honestly done with them especially since there was controversy over the body guards kicking other families out of the area where she was and they were just trying to see their new borns.
I also have some news of my own which I will share hopefully soon =)
Anywho I'm going to devour this dinner from my fav spot cafe habanna in the city yummay.
Have a lovely day
xo


8 comments:

  1. Oh man can't wait to hear the news...is it that you're pregnant?!

    The shirt is interesting though, at least it has meaning behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm I can only guess about what your news will be! Hehe. And yeah, I dont care much for them, it's whatever. But you know some people like, idolize them. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos and love wearing the boyfriends tee!! Www.smugpugsunday.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog You have and amazing style:)

    thanks for comment girl!

    http://santhanaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you too! I like the print on the T~ =D

    xoxo Hitomineko xoox
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com
    I’m hosting a giveaway !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB