Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh the joy


Photobucket


Photobucket
bf's striped sweater, H&M trousers, deena && ozzy for UO shoes, Aldos watch


Don't you just love this time of year.
I donated some money to a few of my favorite charities.
Still need to donate some clothes as well.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
bf's jean jacket, Aldos pumps, Charlotte Russe bow necklace

I love how the only thing in focus are my shoes that you can't even see.
I bought this necklace online at Charlotte Russe.
I've always loved their accessories but I was pretty disappointed this time they didn't really have anything that excited me other than this bow tie necklace.
I thought that I would've been done with all of my shopping by now
but I've been super busy lately and its finals week
and I'm hoping everything turns out great.
Til next time
xo
TWEET ME

6 comments:

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB