Wednesday, December 28, 2011

moonlight


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
H&M sweater and jeans, Aldos boots and watch, gifted bracelets

Photobucket
my new fav boots from Aldos they're so comfy and warm I cant get enough.

Photobucket


I love over sized sweaters I bought this sweater in a medium (there were no more smalls anyway)
and love all of the extra fabric.
The sleeves are so wide so I cuffed them with gold bracelets that I own.
Luckily I brought the lent roller with me to work
that sweater is no joke I was looking like a polar bear all day at work.
I'm going to enjoy my day off lounging around.
Have a lovely day
xo

8 comments:

  1. Looks very comfy I love sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteeee!! I'm following you now. Love your shoe overload in the background and your sketch pad peeking out of your bag :)

    Hope you had a good holiday and an ever better new years!!

    <3xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater!! It looks so cozy :)
    Thanks for passing by my blog, maybe we can follow each other!

    xo
    http://www.fashionkats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely would love to send you some earrings so you could wear with your outfits. Absolutely cute & love how you put everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit. (:
    You look so cozy and comfy. I envy you. I wish I could wear outfits like this during winter time. Here in Hawaii, it doesn't get so cold.

    xoxo,
    Maye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, perfect for a lazy day! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB