Thursday, December 22, 2011

Haul

Some of my favorite recent purchases

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I saw this 2 toned sweater I told myself " I have to have it". It's sheer on the darker side and soft on the other.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love this sweater so soft to the touch and has lovely sparkles all over.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alex and chloe for f21 earrings I loved the shape of them.
Gave them a "tuff girl" feel to them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
simple earrings.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my bf bought me this hello kitty double compact mirror.
Gotta love H.K

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NYC during this time of year is just beautiful.
This is the ......I forgot what building this is, but every year they play a little movie
with Christmas music it's right by the tree. If your in the NY area you should def stop by to check it out, you surely won't be disappointed.

Have a lovely day
xo

TWEET ME


3 comments:

  1. These are all great. I really love that first sweater - it is so different!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweaters look sooooo warm!!!! Cute stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome haul,, especially love the earrings..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB