Friday, November 18, 2011

wild thang



Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Photobucket

Photobucket
burberry button up, f21 jeans, fabco wedges,Aldos watch
Photobucket
my just because roses <3


I have a wonderful review coming up for you guys I'm just waiting on some results
for it to finish up. I feel like I'm so behind in my posts because I've taken so many photos
during the last week and haven't had a chance to share it with you guys.
Hopefully I invest in a laptop sometime soon.
Well I went to go see Breaking Dawn last night.
I hope I'm not the only crazy Twilight fan here
but my bf and I really loved the movie. I wouldn't have thought he would have liked it as much as I did but turns out he had.
There are so many great movies coming out this year and next I certainly can't wait.

Have a lovely day
xx



9 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! & don't worry your not the only one I'm still waiting to see Breaking Dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Twilight too, and I am really excited to see the movie as well! I love that plaid shirt and your shoes!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and I follow you now via google friends connect.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pics!
    also a very nice blog

    pls look also at mine and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really pretty and these are cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so lovelly :')

    http://behind-the-clouds-mt.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-fotografico-photo-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!
    You look so pretty!
    xoxo
    Kasia;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit! you're sooo sweet :D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB