Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lashem Review


I had the lovely opportunity to review some face products from Lashem.
Lashem is a beauty company that sells a bunch of wonderful products especially well of course for your lashes. :) All of these products are not tested on animals which I absolutely love I'm all for that, they're also Paraben free all natural products were used to make these wonderful
products for our beauty.

I was given 4 beauty products to review and received a tote with their brand on it it was too cute.

Double Trouble Mascara.:
The product states that "It adds definition && intense dimension for seductive sultry eyes".

I loved this mascara it didn't clump and it made my lashes look fuller than ever.
It's double sided so on one end it says volumizing && on the other it's for lengthening.
They both did just that I was so pleased with it. Also sometimes mascara makes my eye itchy and this one didn't at all. I never had a problem with it getting clumpy either, it went on smoothly and gave me a nice finish to my eyes. There wasn't anything that I could say that I didn't like about it plus the bottle looks gorgeous. It has sparkle around it too bad it didn't show in the photo.
My little sister loved this mascara so I'm going to purchase her a set for Christmas.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Lash Gel: states
"Experience the difference with our dual-patented lash boosting formula that is sure to condition those beautiful lashes! This lash boosting product works great on short, brittle and weak lashes. When it comes down to beauty we know it’s all about the eyes. Also works great on eyebrows. Irritation free, prostaglandin free and no prescription needed!"

I've used it for about 2 wks once a day. I didn't think it was making any difference to my lashes
except making them look healthy and non dull. Then I did notice at my end of my two week that
my lashes grew a little I was super excited only because I did something so stupid when I was younger and caused them to be short and they never really grew from that
(I originally had long lashes to begin with). The time may vary for some like myself you might not be able to see things right away, I know some people don't like to wait for results
but in time I'm sure you'll come out with great ones. It doesn't irritate you this priduct is just wonderful and a great idea at that.
Photobucket

3 in 1 Bright :

This product states that it "decreases puffiness, reduce the appearance of dark circles, and prevents future damage to the eye area".

I had to say out of all of the products this one was the only one I didn't like. It took a couple of pumps for the substance to come out and then a big amount came out.
This product gives off a nice cooling effect but it then turns warms
and it kind of felt like it was burning me. The area around my eyes turned red kind of making me look like a raccoon. I have sensitive skin so I made my bf try it too because he's not as sensitive as me and he turned a little red but he liked it.
I only used it twice it was just too ruff for me. If your not sensitive as I am the product is perfect for you. I saw changes on my bf's face he had such horrible dark circles and it lightened up a lot.

Photobucket

Picture Perfect:

This product claims to prevent wrinkles and create instant lift and fill in lines.
Also reducing signs of aging, protects && reduce tissue damage due to environmental stress.

I love this product although I don't have any wrinkles, I used it to prevent any fine lines that came my way. I've also been told that we can start using these products at a young age to prevent wrinkles in the near future. You can never be too young :). It has a pump as well and the substance is very soft to the face. I really liked it I've been using it every other day. Makes me look and feel more alive since I've been working such long hours and sleeping extremely late at night it shows a huge difference. I definitely recommend it.

Hope you guys enjoyed the review
til next time
xo

Disclaimer: This review was solely from my experience with these products all
products may seem different to others depending on skin. From time to time I may give my opinion on a product or service. It is just my opinion, I'm not an expert in the field and other people's opinions may differ. This blog receives no payment or other compensation for reviews of products or services.

3 comments:

  1. Really good reviews! I hadn't heard of the brand before, but it sounds quite good!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! So cool how you got to do this. good job <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear, yeah he's so cute & nice !! I understand your love of Pomeranian ;) !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB