Monday, November 28, 2011

The bag


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
vintage jean jacket, H&M top, f21 jeans, Aldo bag && boots

I've always wanted this bag from Aldo so after work I managed to snatch the last one.
The patterns and colors on it completely won me over.
Since I'm also half Peruvian I felt like it gave that "Peruvian" feel.
I bought a bag from there with similar patterns.
I also don't really own any big bags this might be my favorite bag purchase thus far.
Do you guys have a favorite bag?
xo


TWEET ME

7 comments:

  1. Tthat is a one cool bag you have there ^^
    It matches your outfit!
    I have many favorite bags, from time to time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeee lovee love the jean jacket with the rugged boots! Couldn't have matched your outfit any better. And of course the navajo purse!! Follow me and ill follow you!! good work sista. =)) - Jessica. Jayyroot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is gorg! I'm glad you got to buy the bag. There's nothing better than getting the thing you've been wanting. :]

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog, love. Would you like to follow each other?

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bag is beautiful! i think it's great that you got the last one! i really really like it, and it goes so well with your outfit. :)

    i also have a favorite bag, but i haven't gotten a bag i really really love in a long time...

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice bag :) it fits well with the outfit !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it sad that i only own 4 bags??? 1 gucci, 1 coach, 1 idk wat brand, and one from walmart, which is my favorite!! lol... idk y i can't get into big bags, i loose all my things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag has a gorgeous print!! I simply adore the color and I envy you for having it! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB