Monday, October 31, 2011

Toodaloo


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
H&M cropped sweater, Danice cardi, Paola loves to shop sunnies, f21 jeans

Photobucket

I'm just so in love with the views that I have from my class room windows at my school's campus. We're right on the beach. It's truly breath taking. My bf decided to do our shoot right here after my classes.
Tomorrow we move into our apartment. Sadly I wont have a computer or internet
for a while. So I'll def have to find my ways to blog ;(
Most likely travel back to my parents to use the computer since I do have papers to type.
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Halloween.
Enjoy!
xo


12 comments:

  1. Great beach view! An fab sunglasses.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos...and love the shades!

    p.s. don't forget to pop by and enter my giveaway!
    http://anairofsurprise.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo my love! i love your sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had school next to the beach. It would make it so much more bearable! :D

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it's beautiful you make me miss nyc more and more!
    I love how you dress conservatively and gorgeous at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you go to kbcc dont you ? lol so do i ... i was like that looks sooo familiar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visit my blog :)
    Love the glasses x)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB