Thursday, October 13, 2011

Excitement



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
American Apparel dress worn as top, sister's cargo pants, Paola loves to shop sunnies


My boyfriend && I spent the afternoon in the city I changed my outfit after this.
I'll post it sometime over the weekend.
There is still so much to do for school.
Well we've been looking for an apartment and we finally found the perfect one !
I'm so excited it looks so beautiful.
Never knew Brooklyn would have such nice places.
It truly shows that the best things do take time.
Well I'm off for another long day in school.
Have a lovely day
xo



6 comments:

  1. I love those sunglasses, and the back of that top is so pretty!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors paired together! Gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top!!! the deep drop in the back is lovely! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pants! They fit you so beautifully. x

    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL GLASSES :) i LOVE YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB