Thursday, September 8, 2011

mash up


Photobucket

Photobucket
danice dress, daisy fuentes wedges, sister's jean jacket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
moms vintage jean jacket, pretty girl skirt, gifted earrings

Didn't realize that both photos had a jean jacket look.
Love my moms it's super comfy.
I wore it again today for my first day of school which wasn't bad at all.
I'll be super busy now still have to look for a job to help pay for expenses.
I also went t oa crafts store looking for tracing paper & they don't sell it I mean what craft store doesn't ?
Well I have another long day ahead of me.
Til next time
xo




4 comments:

  1. i love your skirt..well ir does look motherly to me but you pull it off beautifully. you look pretty in all your clothes.

    rc

    http://iloveshabbylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the denim top with the floral skirt.

    Good luck with school!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the look of jean jackets! :)

    and yeah, what kind of craft store doesn't sell tracing paper?!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB