Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
danice shaul, flavour dress, Chill wedges, vintage earrings

It was my boyfriends birthday yesterday.
We went out to eat at Sushi Samba. I have to say the food is ridiculously amazing.
It is pricey tho for not a lot and I eat a lot.
He decided to get a tattoo of a rose. I love it the detail is to perfection.
I bought him a little cupcake and lit it up and sang him happy birthday.
A perfect end to our perfect night.
Ok on to my outfit I just bought this dress for $5 the other day. It's original price was $27 and the material is super cheap so I don't know why it was $27 to begin with. It's sheer and has a low cut back that I love.
Loving the mustard color for fall.
I have a million essays to start (bleh the school life)

Have a wonderful weekend
xx




18 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfits! you look amazing in mustard...

    p.s. happy b-day to the beau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! mustard looks lovely on you...

    p.s. happy b-day to the beau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and that colour look amazing on you!!! You look gorgeous :)
    such a cute way to celebrate the birthday! :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that dress is a bargain! you are totally rocking it, and i love how you styled it. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this pics and your dress! I follow u!
    pass to my blog and follow me too <3
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous color of yellow! Love the detail in the back! I love sushi samba but you're right is so expensive for such small amounts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice shoot ! love the yellow dress !

    ReplyDelete
  8. super sweet outfit and pictures! i like your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a good deal for that mustard dress and sounds like you two had a fantastic night.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Udderly Smooth® Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your yellow dress, so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, what a cute outfit! (: Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Have a great day.

    xoxo,
    Maye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the look, your hair looks so pretty when its down!! n then your tattoos look so cute, what do they say??... jus curious!! love the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. on my forearm it says "life's divine chaos embrace it" on my back it says "love and to inspire"in french
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...Love this look too! Say wanna follow each other?? Hope you had a good weekend xx

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB