Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beauty


After school the other day my boyfriend and I walked along 86 st in brooklyn because
I wanted to check around.
Little did we know we discovered a new drugstore.
I can't remember the name of it but they had a bunch of things for a bargain.

Photobucket

I picked up these nail polishes.
Essie nail polishes were only $2.99!! (retail for $8)
In Nice is nice, Bungle Jungle, hot coco, pretty edgy, other 2 in Celebrate and a base coat.
The last 2 nail polishes were only $1.99

Photobucket

A pack of makeup remover for $1.99 and a paddle comb that I've been looking for for $1.49
They also sell the brand Pond's for a discounted price as well.
Then I spotted a NYX collection now I could have went all out but my boyfriend so desperately wanted to leave -.- so I only picked up a lipstick in Gem.
It's actually a richy plum color that I already love.

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed I'm thinking about stopping by yet again tomorrow after school.
Til then
xx

7 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty nail polish colors!:)
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked up some great stuff! Loving the nail polish colours. :)

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nail polishes are great colours! :)


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome price for Essie!!! Nice colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!!
    Visit mine and maybe we can follow each other

    maryfashionlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty good deal for those Essie nail polishes!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Udderly Smooth® Giveaway
    Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a good thing you guys went on a walk because you got a lot of good stuff! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB