Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Native vibes


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
tangerine top, UO cuffed jean shorts, DIY bracelets, rainbows lace up sandals
Photobucket

My bf looks happy no? The way he cheeses && all.
Any who I love the way my top just flares out on the sleeves give me a bat like look.
Like I have wings of some sort!
I was trying to pair this top with something else other than these shorts.
Do you ever have that moment where you know it would look great with the one thing you really do NOT want to wear.
Yes, No? Well I had that moment I just feel so uncomfortable with those shorts since I've gained weight. I do not like so much attention on me && that's all I was getting.

Well I'm glad that's over.
Oh && I just bought this cute varsity jacket I already know what I'm going to pair it with.
Who's ready for fall fashion?
xo

Twitter

9 comments:

  1. yeah, it's amazing!
    Love your shirt btw :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you look so cute. And that last pic is nice.

    xoxo
    Nique

    http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your top.. and you look amazing :)

    xoxo

    check out my giveaway for a Casio watch!
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-your-swag-on-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, I've forgotten about Steve Madden for a while but lately I find myself browsing their site pretty often. haha I guess they've stepped up their game. I love that top on you! Loving the native-inspired prints as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your shirt and your sandals!!! :D

    and while i am sad that summer is winding down, i am always excited for new season fashion. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall Fashion makes me sad coz I hate wearing colorless clothes..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are such a doll! i just love that shirt you're wearing!

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your top and I think you look good in those shorts.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB