Wednesday, August 31, 2011

love on top


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
UO cardigan, necessary clothing dress && belt, Daisy Fuentes wedges, Aldos watch

Did a lot of running around in Brooklyn yesterday with the bf.
Apartment hunting is no joke. I think we've found the perfect one
except of a few minor things.
I just want it to be perfect (i know i know nothings perfect)
well at least I want to feel comfortable.

How is everyone since Irene?
I caught amazing shots at the damage she did.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was at the end of my grandmother's block.
Pretty insane.
Actually if you check out my polka dot post that's what it looks like on a regular day
I shot the photos there.

Til next time xo


11 comments:

  1. heya!!!
    thank you so much for visiing my blog! i really apreciate it! thank you!!!


    love the outfit!
    gosh, hurrican irene is soooo destructive!
    hope you're ok!
    xoxo,
    Chiara♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful outfit!! i adore your sweater <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful! Thanks 4 visiting my blog! :)

    You look amazing! i love the wedges!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful in this outfit ! love the red touch of the cardigan !


    Veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the cardigan.

    hope everyone is safe from irene and there wasn't too much damage :(

    couturelust
    giveaway! win four gorgeous rings

    ReplyDelete
  6. the red sweater has such a unique texture!

    whitwatwear
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad Irene is over and I really like the second shot - beautiful!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous *

    Lady Fashion, OUI?
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your burgundy coat/sweater, it's so cute and lovely!

    i hope everyone's safe with the hurricane going on :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in looooooooove with your sweater!

    Also, holy crap at Irene. I am a million miles away, but I hope you're safe! It's terrifying because I don't think I've ever seen Sydney flooded.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB