Sunday, July 10, 2011

Twists && twirls all around curls



So as I've mentioned on my last post that I tried one of Lauren Conrad's
"Twisted sister"look on her beauty blog.
Mine came out different because I didn't loosen up the twists && my hair is so much shorter than hers. So you can see the HOW TO HERE.

Photobucket
My hair was already curled prior to doing this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to a family bbq that day. It actually gave me this elegant look with my casual
wear for the day. If you girls try it let me know I'd love to see on other types of hair.
Til then
xx

4 comments:

  1. U look so pretty! I want to try that!! look casual chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great...your hair is so shiny and strong!

    come by and visit...follow if you'd like
    http://anairofsurprise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to do it & it wasn't coming out because my hair is short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, looks effortless yet polished.:D

    ****** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB