Sunday, July 24, 2011

studded scarlet



So I've worn this once before here during the winter time.
I've always felt like I can wear it as a dress because I'm so short && it seemed long enough.

I love the summer, so although it's terribly hot in New York I'm actually embracing it even though I can't even walk my dog without breaking a sweat now -.-.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Danice button up, topshop cupcake pin, f21 ring, bracelets gifted, bird friendship bracelet charlotte russe

follow meTwitter, Fashiolista, Chictopia


6 comments:

  1. looks just as lovely in summer as it does in winter :)

    ~stop by and follow~
    http://anairofsurprise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt-studded-dress :) it looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! i love the denim look to it :)

    -haylie
    www.lovefashionloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR STYLE! such great pictures. Please check out my blog! I just created it. I will be posting art, music, and a book I am working on! I hope you like it!
    http://forms-of-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good as a dress on you.:D

    ****** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB