Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SCARLET



I've been obsessing over baby pinks && nudes.
It's been an obsession of mine for quite some time now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
unknown vest, danice polka dot tube top, f21 pink shorts, Aldos nude sandals && earrings, H&M sunnies

This was taken last week. Spent most of my day looking for my moms perfect birthday gift. I ended up placing an order of those edible arrangements that she loved.
It looked so pretty && yummy.
Oh so I was browsing through celebrity blogs the other day && came across Lauren Conrad's
The beauty Department.
I tried out one of those hair tutorials && will post up eventually my version.
Til then have a wonderful day
xx

12 comments:

  1. i abseloutely love your vest and sunglasses! :DD

    -haylie
    www.lovefashionloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE NOMINATED YOU FOR A BLOG AWARD! SEE OUR BLOG FOR DETAILS!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear.. u are so beautiful! love ur cute dog!! im ur follower!! kisses!

    Stefania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Outfit!! 1st time on your blog and I love it!!

    Judith,
    http://www.estilomode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Haylie thanks sweetie

    @ricci-loveherlook thanks so much I'll be sure to check it out

    stefanie- thank you he is a pest tho =)

    @judith thank you I'll go and check yours as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this color combination! It's so fresh and perfect for Summer.

    Isn't LC's blog so wonderful!? I read about it on another blog awhile back and immediately had to pass it on to my sister (we're both big Hills fans. haha) I could spend the entire day just looking at all the gorgeous pictures she post. I look forward to seeing how your hair turned out! At the moment mine is still too short to do most updos and nice things. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the floral vest. And I'm so jealous of your gorgeous tan skin.

    Cindy
    Style Soufflé

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies
    @Hannah I love the color combination as well
    && I love LC blog I just discovered it
    I can't wait to get my camera back to finally upload && post them
    xx

    @cindy thanks && don't be I'm lucky to even have one lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your short and your dog aha

    ReplyDelete
  10. That vest is unique!:D

    ****** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB