Thursday, July 14, 2011

Purple mist



So I've come to terms with the fact that plans do NOT work
well for me anyway. That I'm better off going with the flow.
I had like this whole day planned out for monday && sadly didn't get to do any of it.
Tuesday def. made up for it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
his && hers shoes <3
Went to Dylan's Candy Bar for the first time I had a sweet tooth that day.
You have to go they have everything in there! It was like heaven on earth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
bfs tank from UO, black unkown shorts, f21 wedges, aldos necklaces, f21 sunnies, bag from chictopia event.

Going to my grandmother's home for a nice lunch. I can't wait to get there.
For any blogger that knows me I talk about food way too much.
It's the key to my heart really.
Well I'm off
have a lovely day.
xo

11 comments:

  1. Love the post!! ur necklace goes great with the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit, the shirt is so cute! you're so tanned, jealous!
    love the blog, following :)

    beautifulandamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your whole outfit is just gorgeous! i love it! also the background in the first picture is really cool :)

    -haylie
    www.lovefashionloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija

    withlovelucija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies for the comments
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS blouse is totally for me!!! heheh and what a nice combination with the necklaces!!!


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top! So cute!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a cute outfit, I want your wedges.:D

    When I go back to NYC, I'll definitely visit Dylan's Candy Bar.;D

    ****** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB