Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fairy tale


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
felt like a princess in a tutu.
Photobucket
H&M tank, f21 tutu,ring && sunnies, rainbow sandals, bracelets DIY
Photobucket

I made those bracelets the other day (not the green one).
I love DIY projects. I've learned how to make them here.
I've also made earrings that I'll show in my next post, the earrings that I'm wearing in the photos
I haven't worn in months because the back piece broke off &&I finally got to fix it &&
decided to wear them.

I spent the day with my family for my cousin's birthday.
I love them dearly. Being with my younger cousins make me miss my childhood terribly.
Well I'm off.
Til next time
xo


11 comments:

  1. i love how fun this dress is! and i find that that shade of royal blue looks great on everyone! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! I love ballet inspired clothing :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the whimsy of the skirt...so pretty!

    -Rimi
    http://anairofsurprise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tutu is perfect! so light, feminine and girly. ..yet interesting because it's contrasted with the unexpected bright blue tank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by and commenting, i love your outfit. New follower here. Follow back?

    http://whatsrealityallabout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is just stunning! I love the bow belt, and the bright blue top with it makes such a beautiful statement :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bracelets you made, the colors are really pretty and totally go with your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! i totally love your DIY. This outfit is so cute that skirt is such a great find!

    Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog! :D
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pristine and whimsical and let's not forget...a ballerina ;)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those bracelets. im always looking for colorful fun bracelets to stack together on my wrist...but its soo hard to find these in stores ! you should consider selling some ...id be very interested =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB