Sunday, June 12, 2011

summer x3 time


DSC_0498

DSC_0511


DSC_0518

DSC_0516
bfs ralph lauren t-shirt, f21 ripped cuffed shorts, daisy fuentes wedges, H&M bag && sunnies.


Went to H&M the other day to get a few things for my trip.Bought this bag on sale for $15 && the sunglasses on sale for $3 not bad right? I'm such a bargain shopper I think people would enjoy themselves shopping with me I know how to save money ! :D sometimes lol. I am 8 days away to Miami && my birthday! How exciting I'm hoping the weather is great too while i"m there.
xo


8 comments:

  1. I liked the ripped look in those shorts. Very cute!! :) Imma have to go to H&M just to get that bag. Hope you have fun in Miami. And Happy early Bday doll!

    Smooches :*
    Nique

    http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok love the shoes. so adorable! is the nail polish turquoise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the casual look. I should bargain shop all the time. Yay I'll be headed to Miami next month hope you have a great time and a great birthday.

    Dearest,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. so casualll totally dig it :)

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so lovely! i'm loving the shorts you're wearing ! and your hair is gorgeous! :}

    -abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bag ! love it :) :) sooo summer :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB