Wednesday, June 15, 2011

stripes && trousers



Photobucket

Photobucket
Sucha bad boy he doesn't know how to walk with me psh lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
H&M striped tank && trousers, Daisy Fuentes wedges, Aldos watch && payhalf earrings

Have you ever been so excited about something && then something or someone
had to just interfere && "rain down on your parade"?
Yes? Well your not alone I'm def. having one of those moments.
Although my situation has really nothing to do with people because everything happens for a reason I feel like some people were just born extremely lucky.
Til next time
xo

p.s I just started twitter so if you'd like follow me && I'll do the same
I'm so confused so any tips would be helpful as well
TWITTER




11 comments:

  1. this is such an adorable outfit! i'm loving the shoes and shirt! ^__^

    -abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. following ya on Twitter! I love the color combo. I actually have that same stripey tshirt but I dont know what to do with it except wearing it with jeans:P thanks for the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow u on twitter as well! Follow me bck ;b btw i loe ur chinos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies @Rinz I've actually came up with a bunch of different looks with this one tank
    I always mix a pattern with something plain && boring.
    @Liya Ill follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cute blog :) your outfit is amazing love it
    followed ;)

    gardagens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I love your whole outfit :)
    follow back? would be great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS SO CUIT! WE LOVE STRIPES WITH NEUTRALS! LOVELY ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB