Wednesday, June 29, 2011

the more the merrier



Photobucket

Photobucket
dress gifted, Aldo shoes, charlotte russe earrings,
Photobucket
same day w bakers sandals, H&M clutch, nasty gal sunnies
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was the first time I have ever worn that dress && one of the straps had popped out of nowhere. Truly upsetting.
Photobucket
H&M top, f21 pink shorts, H&M clutch

Love the nightlife in Miami. The people are really friendly && they make you feel at home. Not like New York where everyone seems like they have an attitude.
I have no idea why that is.
....Maybe I'll never know.
Til next time
xo

12 comments:

  1. Nice photos!! Are you guys from Miami too? A while ago you posted a comment on my blog about not supporting animal cruelty. What helped me become Vegan was reading the book 'The Kind Diet'. It was life changing and I feel healthier than ever!!

    яσѕαℓуи
    www.LynSire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable baby doll dress.. I love the lace detail along the neckline. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lynsire I put you on my blogroll for sometime now although im not a vegan I tried to be.
    Love your blog because of that reason people need to have a certain understanding about what they eat.

    @MF thanks hun I love the dress too too bad one of the straps had popped off ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR DRESS SO MUCH
    follow me back

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos and i love your dress!

    summer is awesome for goin to miami beach , i hope i can going there too in summer !

    (www.yuyuwaldorf.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies yea Miami beach is the place I didn't actually wanted to go we were suppose to go to hawaii but those plans didn't fall thru. Still had fun
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable dress! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Yours is great! I'll be sure to follow! :)

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress, lady!!

    I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you haven't yet entered.
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are gorgeous!:D Loving your last outfit.;D

    ****** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB