Sunday, June 26, 2011

MIAMI pt I



My twin && I
Photobucket

Photobucket
f21 tank && overalls && wedges H&M sunnies
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Getting ready to jet ski def. the highlight of my trip. It's so much fun.
Photobucket
Star island is right behind us the houses are huge!
Photobucket
Espanola way gotta love the spanish vibe.
Photobucket
H&m tank, f21 ripped shorts, aldo wedges, gifted clutch, feather earrings

The beach at night.
I bought so much nail polishes from ULTA I'm going to just do a haul with the stuff I bought.
Thanks for the people who have wished me a happy birthday.
Love you Dolls til next time
xo

follow me on By: TwitterButtons.com

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday ! I loved to look at your pics ! I am in Italy but I am gonna visit NY soon. Miami sounds amazing !!!
    I'd like us to keep in touch also by following each other with google friend connect. I am doing it now, follow back if you like my blog, too ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day... you should post photos of your twin pretending that it's you ! it'll be trippy! hahaha! like your followers will be like... what's going on here!? lol... wait.. unless you're doing that already but since you guys look so much alike, we can't even tell! O_O

    btw you and your bf look cute together!

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vale thanks so much I hope to visit Italy soon I know that my next stop is in Europe I followed you as well

    @fashionice thank you

    @robotsintrouble she actually has her own blog were not identical but I'm pretty sure people still wouldn't be able to tell the difference lol so it's nit a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB