Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Met


"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places."
Lee Alexander McQueen

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outside The Met ready to see McQueen's work.

Photobucket

Photobucket
f21 dress && sunnies, Qupid braided sandal, Aldo bag

Sadly we weren't allowed to take photos in the exhibit where his works of art were
being shown. It was so crowded but we enjoyed ourselves.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All gallery photos courtesy of google.

If your in the New York area I recommend for you to go see it. After all The Met is by
far my favorite museum.
xo

12 comments:

  1. Love your dress...and you look gorgeous as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove your dress and your blog is amazing! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the Met . Its so beautiful, mike & I was in the egyptian wing for like 3 hrs just soaking in all of the culture. I wanna go back but my belly doesnt allow me to stand and walk for that long :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog dear!
    im following both google connection and also via bloglovin. Hope you do the same :)
    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! nice blog! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress!!! I like it!!!
    A big kiss from Italy!!! Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com
    Visit and follow me! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi doll !:) I alerady love your blog :) love your dress, style & boyfriend !:) hah.
    following you right now & follow me if you wanna ! :) kisses from poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress so cute, great pics!!! Thx for the comment, Follow each other??? Let me know :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos! i really like your dress!


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE! I LOVE it!

    LOVE minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg! such an amazing dress! you look so pretty
    I'll visit ur blog

    www.nevermindsir.blogspot.com - invite u <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're looking gorgeous! :) :)
    love the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB