Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's been a while


Since I've gone shopping I've been doing a lot of it online since I can't find anything near me.

Photobucket
thrifted head scarf, f21 jeans, NYC top, bakers sandals ,nasty gal sunnies

One of the most things I've been buying lately are nail polishes I have no idea why.
I bought these nail polishes in several locations such as sally's, target, && duane reade.
I can't seem to find O.P.I shattered anywhere but I did find china glaze's crackled still works the same && I love it!
Photobucket
from left to right are
china glaze crackled in broken hearted, cracked concrete, L.A colors are unknown, NYC starry silver glitter, sinful colors in, me first, orange alert && sunny day.
Photobucket
Also came across this cute little makeup compact from Sephora.
Designed just like their bags.

Photobucket

It opens up wonderfully I'm def. bringing this with me to Miami I did use one of the lip colors already && it gives such a nice color, light too something that I love.

Til next time
xo

8 comments:

  1. you look nice! i like the makeup that you bought! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these nails! It's a very great collection :D

    Pass to me and follow me if u want, I'll follow u back! :)

    Silvia

    http://lablondette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photo! Great look and I love to see New York!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pic and I want the yellow neon nails!

    Check out my new outfit post!
    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo!

    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB