Thursday, May 19, 2011

a month away


Photobucket

The other day I tried to do my hair like jlo's in her new video, where its all curly &&
big. I thought I had it && then my hair just turned into big curs I think it's
mainly because my curling iron barrel is bigger than what it should be && my hair is too short for it -.- so that's my attempt.

Photobucket
f21 tribal cardi, merona for target flats.

I am a month away for my birthday && if everything is set && stone && goes well
I'll be in Miami to celebrate. My 21st!! wooo actually the original plans were to go to
hawaii but that's another story.
If anyone knows any nice spots or hotels you should let me know =)

Photobucket

Til next time
xo

12 comments:

  1. you curly hair look nice!
    u are so lucky u will go to miami! i am jealous of you!!!!


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos and outfit!! and cute dog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hairs really cute =) Your Birthday festivities sound like FUN!!!!Woohoo 21!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooott, celebrating birthday in miami must be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute curly hair..looks great on you :)

    already followed your blog
    wish you can follow me back

    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 21 is such a milestone. I really hope that you enjoy it. Remember that it's usually about whom you share it with than the locations. That's what made mine so special lol loooong story. And like usual, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute
    http://mrsjuliajulia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a Qute photos!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit and photos :)

    your newest follower, Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair came out pretty.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB